The fundamental mission of American Services and Protection is the safety and protection of you, your staff, your customers and your property while meeting and exceeding your expectations.
We pride ourselves on providing your organization, business or event with the highest quality security professionals in the industry. Our rigorous screening and impeccable training ensures that you will have someone who can handle all of your security needs.
Our responsive and proactive Customer Care Program guarantees that you will be with us as long as security services are required by your company.
Our Security Officers are trained to perform a myriad of tasks ranging from simple ground patrols to on-site, armed or unarmed, Security Staff.
Our services include uniformed security guard services, armed and unarmed guard protection, surveillance cameras, detection equipment, security alarm systems, defense and law enforcement equipment and personal safety products.
- Licensed, Trained, Bonded and Insured Security Personnel with the Skills You Require
- Excellent Customer Service and Administration
- Both Short or Long Term Assignments
- The Best Rates in the Industry
- Superior Quality Control Processes
- A Dedicated Service Manager for your Account
Officer Selection and Training
Our high standards demand the most rigorous training possible, even exceeding the training guidelines of the state of Ohio. Our Security Personnel primarily consists of men and women who are either former United States military or in local and state law enforcement; or who are still currently serving.
Our trained and certified, Security Personnel have been pre-screened using the strictest standards and requirements, to ensure our Officers are adhering to the highest levels of integrity and ethics. Each potential Officer must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Pass local ,county ,state and national background checks.
- Pass a Drug screening
- Pass an international terrorism check
- Have excellent past employee screening
- Have a clean Driving record
Once a candidate has passed our hiring standards, we continue to increase their professionalism and readiness through industry-leading training that includes:.
- Patrol tours
- Terrorist/homeland security
- Other weapons training
- Report procedures
- In addition, our Security Officers are strongly encouraged to undergo the Ohio Peace Officers Training Course (the same course used by Ohio Law Enforcement) within 90 days of the start of employment.
- We do not hire any persons with serious convictions including all felonies.
- Each employee is re-screened on a yearly basis
- We conduct random drug and alcohol screenings
We care deeply about who we allow to represent our company and who we choose to service you. So, whether you choose armed, unarmed, plain clothes or VIP protection – at American Services and Protection, you are getting the very best!